Message from Chairman & Co Chairman
Dear IISc Alumni/Alumnae and Friends,
The last one year has been the one of the most exciting period for AANA – organizing and holding of Second Global Conference in Chicago, the increased interactions between AANA and IISc faculty and students, and IISc AA. Several visits have been made by AANA members (see Page 6) to the campus and meaningful discussions have taken place on making substantive collaborative efforts in the coming days. Between Satish and myself, we made three visits to IISc in Bangalore and had extensive discussions with IISc AA, Director Balaram and Deputy Director Balakrishnan on various collaborative efforts that AANA and IISc can be involved. Several AANA members have been interacting with student organisation.
read more »
“To Give Back”,To the IISc alumni by helping each other in social and professional networking – job opportunities, entrepreneurship, and business contacts.
“Where there is charity and wisdom, there is neither fear nor ignorance.”
– St. Francis of Assisi
Register for IISc AANA Silicon Valley Diwali Get Together
- Date: Saturday, November 1st, 2014
- Place: The Menu Indian Cuisine, 2700 W El Camino Real, Mountain View, California 94040
Frequently Asked Questions?
897 Independence Ave, 4 C
Mountain View, CA 94043
Office bearers can be contacted Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm.
- General Alumni Membership: Must have completed a minimum of one semester as part of degree program. Degrees include bachelors, masters, Ph.D., Post docs.
- Associate Membership: Open to all IISc Affiliates including faculty, staff, interns, residents, fellow, alumni spouse and certificate holders.
- Honorary Membership: Any individual who supports organization’s mission and vision.
Associate and honorary memberships are similar to general alumni membership, with out voting rights. Only the general members can be office bearers of Executive Committee.